Features & Benefits:
- Removes dead hair from undercoat and top coat
- Helps brush out minor knots and tangles
- The flexible head gives a more gentle experience for you and your pet
- Curved back for natural action
- Available in small, large and extra-large
Directions for use:
Use gentle stroking actions to allow the slicker pins to ease through matts and tangles and remove any dead hair from both the top coat and the undercoat – leaving the coat clean and healthy. Be gentle and careful at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.
N.B. Slickers are not suitable for “corded” coats (Puli, Komodor etc).
Use the slicker as a weekly maintenance item after removing mass moulted hair with the Moult Master (ideal for all coat types except wool).
If you pet is moulting and you house shows the effects – use a Mikki Pet Hair Magnet to help restore your home to it’s former glory!