Miteless Home

R1,075.00

Miteless Home – plug-in ultrasonic dust mite repellent
MITELESS® Home reduces the concentration of dust mites within weeks and effectively easing the symptoms of allergy.

Environmentally friendly, contains no chemicals or fragrances.

The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but disturbs dust mites, thus keeping them away. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. The first results can be noticed a couple of weeks after the device has been switched on. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic person makes a long stay. Clean up regularly beside using the device (vacuum cleaning, dusting), because this can further enhance its efficiency. The device works with a 110-230V power supply and is able to cover an area of about 30 sqm.

Key Features:

* chemical free
* covers 30 sqm
* helps reduce the symptoms of dust allergy caused by dust mites
* safe to use for everyone
* scientifically proven
* all-year long protection

SKU TICK06 Categories , , , Tags ,

Description

This revolutionary product can be a long-term solution against dust allergy. It combats the presence of dust mites, the most common trigger of year-round allergies and asthma.

House dust mites are parasites that can be the allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. The person who has dust mite allergy is allergic to the dust mite faeces. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis. Dust mites are so small, so they are practically invisible. These bug-like creatures live in your home, their favourite habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, beddings, pillows, carpets, upholstered furniture, sofa and stuffed animals.

The effectiveness of TICKLESS® technology has been scientifically proven by clinical research worldwide.

Miteless Home – plug-in ultrasonic dust mite repellent
MITELESS® Home reduces the concentration of dust mites within weeks and effectively easing the symptoms of allergy.

Environmentally friendly, contains no chemicals or fragrances.

The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but disturbs dust mites, thus keeping them away. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. The first results can be noticed a couple of weeks after the device has been switched on. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic person makes a long stay. Clean up regularly beside using the device (vacuum cleaning, dusting), because this can further enhance its efficiency. The device works with a 110-230V power supply and is able to cover an area of about 30 sqm.

Key Features:

* chemical free
* covers 30 sqm
* helps reduce the symptoms of dust allergy caused by dust mites
* safe to use for everyone
* scientifically proven
* all-year long protection

Additional information

Weight 0.047 kg
Dimensions 12.5 × 2.5 × 10.5 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Miteless Home”

Your email address will not be published.

Need a Helping Paw?